Hiiiiiiiiii. We are back again with an amazing Topic That is Sign of Love – The Do’s and don’t in Love language. Yayyyy, 😍😍 We are so happy and we wish you to have an amazing Valentine’s Week that is coming super soon next week. So, we decided to give amazing Tips that will help you to take a resolution for your Valentine. The resolution of giving the respect, love, and gratitude that a partner always wishes to have. So Today we will gonna give you the best tips.5 Sign of Love – The Dos and Don’ts in Love Language. So get ready my Folks 😍🤞💯 –
You can read also –
The Values Begin –
Peeps, Just think of it once, You are the person who loves your partner so much. You worked hard, collected money from here n there just to gift them on their birthday.
And your partner didn’t even notice it and gave it to someone else in the third person. Tell me honestly, How would you feel? Angry ha? 😡😡😤😤😡😡 You will feel so broken?
Will you give them a gift next time? No- na??
Just think of it, how frustrating it is!!!! Your mind will be blasting right now, I bet!!! 😤
Don’t worry it was just an imaging part… But consent was clear to convey that it happens in the same way in love, the partner always does their best to keep their partner happy and in return, they also want the same. That no matter how much that person is understanding but deep inside they feel Lil low they don’t get the same response.
Also Read: Whats-all-about-it-authentic-love-experience
So this is the post to share with your partner and read together about the things that you should do or should not do in love. Beltane yourselves🚩🚩 to get in the world of 5 Sign of Love – The Do’s and Don’ts in Love Language.
First thing is First 😍 – As soon as we wake up in the morning, we crave Tea or Coffee ☕ to make our mood light and fresh
In the same way, the first thing is
Quality Time ⏳⌚
The most essential thing is Quality Time. If you won’t give time then there will be no communication and before starting anything else there will be an end.
So Quality Time is a must.
1. When you are together just concentrate on each other. Priority matters.
- Put aside your other things, phone, etc, when together.
- Listen and engage sincerely while having a conversation. As the deep conversation is always appreciated. 💑
- Spend your time with meaningful things. Cracking jokes, All the best memories, LLL ( Live, Laugh, Love )
- In short, Make the best Memories together,
- Just remember, spend your quality time together 😍
- Cooking together, chilling out, movies, n more n more n more 😍💯
Now it’s Don’ts time 😒😒
- Do not mean do not let your partner feel that you are just being a part of old boring stories. So do not be distracted or absent-minded.
- Do not cut the conversation by being crap.
- Don’t postpone any plans or anything
- Complaining? Don’t think of it at all 🎬 !!! It will be a cut posture then 😒.
- Making them feel ‘needy’ – Not at all nor do you feel like the other is just needy.
- Don’t make the conversation look one-sided
☕☕ So here is the first golden rule explained above.
2. Words of Affirmation
- Leaving thoughtful handwritten notes
- Giving non-physical compliments appreciate
- Sharing reasons why you appreciate them
- Celebrating their successes and accomplishments
Long periods without reassurance or showing love or acknowledging
- Cold-hearted, disingenuous compliments words
- Not acknowledging their value and efforts
- Harsh words or lack of communication
- Acts of service Do’s
- Using actions rather than words
- Being reliable and following through on promises
- Showing support in small,
- Being spontaneous and thoughtful ways
- Not keeping to your word
- Ignoring when they ask for help
- Not appreciating or noticing their acts of service
- Seeing certain tasks as gender-specific
- Initiating intimacy
- Giving surprise back or foot massages
- Close physical contact e.g. hugging, holding hands
- Walk-by touches / non-sexual touches
- Waiting for them to show affection first
- Long periods without intimacy
- Withholding affection after arguments
- Assuming they’re always in the mood to be intimate
- Gifting meaningful and thoughtful presents
- Small gestures when they’re feeling down
- Being intentional about important occasions
- Giving small “thinking of you” gifts
- Assuming they’re being materialistic ®
- Forgetting birthdays or anniversaries
- Giving gifts out of obligation and duty
- Making it about the monetary value
Concept of love languages
Even love can sometimes get lost in translation when people speak different love languages. Not everyone communicates love in the same way, and likewise, people have different ways they prefer to receive love.
The concept of love languages was developed by Gary Chapman. His book The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Last describes these five unique styles of communicating love.